It is vital for you to be healthy, wealthy and strong. In addition, it is equally essential to look youthful throughout your lifetime. Are you aware that human growth hormones are responsible for keeping you fit, energetic and youthful?
Yes, it is true. One of the primary reasons is that when you age, the level of your human growth hormone or HGH dwindles or lessens. Even though a natural process, an HGH spray or supplement can help stimulate the production of your growth hormones when you are growing old.
You are fortunate that you live in an age where researchers try to find a solution to almost every problem, including aging. So is the case with the winding down of the HGH levels in your body. Scientists have found out a number of ways by which you can increase your HGH counts both naturally and synthetically.
According to experts, of all the various ways to increase your growth hormones, the safest option is using a HGH spray. Read this article to learn more about HGH and how the newest HGH sprays can help you.
1. What You Should Know About Human Growth Hormone or HGH
Human growth hormone, or HGH, is a hormone that your body’s pituitary glands secrete. The pituitary gland is an almost pea-sized gland situated at the skull’s base. This hormone is responsible for triggering your growth and cell reproduction. It plays a major role in building up your strength and tallness.
It is safe to say you growth hormones help you make taller and stronger. If you are you short or not strong enough, you can put your growth hormones at fault. However, with the advent of technology, there are various replacement therapies for human growth hormones. In addition, there is a large availability of HGH supplements.
2. The Production of Your Natural Growth Hormone
Approximately five nanograms per milliliter is the maximum amount of growth hormone that circulates in a healthy adult man’s blood. Healthy pregnant or expecting mothers can produce almost twice the amount compared to men, in order to carry their child.
HGH levels hit the upper mark when both the genders kick start puberty and start to gradually fall as they age, as early as in their 20’s.
3. What Medical Science Means by Growth Hormone Deficiency or GHD
If you suffer from some problems or abnormalities in your pituitary gland, you are likely to have lesser production of growth hormones. This, in turn, leads to a medical condition called growth hormone deficiency or GHD.
Growth hormones are responsible for cell reproduction, body fat distribution, strength of muscles and bones. They also aids in a person’s normal growth. Children are more likely to suffer from GHD as compared to adults.
4. Spotting the Symptoms of HGH Deficiency
The symptoms shown in children and adults can be different. Let us find out about both. This is not an exhaustive list, though.
The symptoms of HGH deficiency in children are:
- A delay in puberty.
- The growth of the child is almost stagnant.
- Slow hair growth.
- More fat surrounding the face or stomach.
- Larger and more prominent forehead.
- Features of the face may appear to be younger than kids of the same age group.
The symptoms of HGH deficiency in adults are:
- Sexual or erectile dysfunction.
- Hair loss.
- Decline in muscle mass and strength.
- Loss of memory.
- Dry skin.
- Constant feeling of tiredness.
- Increase in cholesterol levels.
- Increase in weight, mainly around the waist.
- Cardiovascular disease risks.
- Reduction in bone density.
- Resistance to insulin .
- Sensitivity to temperature.
5. You Have Choices: Understanding the Types of HGH Available
Have you seen people’s height shrinking? Have you seen them getting weaker as they age? This is mainly because their HGH levels start diminishing as they grow older. Stop worrying, as there are some ways by which you can fix the problem and accelerate your HGH levels instead.
- HGH injections: While HGH injections are in some ways useful, they have their share of disadvantages too. In this method, doctors inject artificially created hormones into your body to increase the level of HGH.
You can buy these injections after presenting a prescription from a medical store. Some studies have showed that HGH injections have many side effects, like joint or muscle pains, increased cholesterol and numbness of the skin. Somatropin injections are widely used all over the world to treat growth hormones deficiency.
- HGH supplements: HGH supplements are also called HGH releasers. A few researchers are still debating if they are effective or not. Fortunately, some studies have shown that these supplements are effective and safe to use in the long run.
HGH supplements are available in the form of pills, capsules and tablets which you should generally consume before going to bed. The plus point of natural supplements is that they experts don’t create them artificially HGH injections or sprays. They comprise of natural ingredients, and are unquestionably safe to use, having no side effects.
You must be extra wary about the manufacturer and quality of the supplements though. One of the trusted HGH supplements is Genf20, which is gaining popularity among many people for their effective and noticeable results.
6. Why You Need HGH
Has your surgeon ever treated you for adenoma through the process of radiotherapy or by surgery? Do you have a non-cancerous tumor in your pea-shaped pituitary gland? If yes, you are suffering from growth hormone deficiency.
When you begin to age, you start losing charm and become lethargic. Your bones become weaker. You no longer feel there’s any strength left in you. This is when doctors help you by subjecting you to a synthetic HGH treatment. It has proven to be effective in a lot of cases.
7. The Uses of Human Growth Hormone Today
Synthetic human growth hormones, or HGH, are cultivated way back in the year 1985. The FDA had given them a green signal for the treatment of a number of medical reasons including poor or insufficient growth amongst children and adults. Some of the medical causes were:
- HGH insufficiency or deficiency.
- Turner’s syndrome, a medical condition whereby a girl’s development is disrupted, due to a genetic disorder.
- Chronic kidney paucity.
- Babies who are born small, due to menstrual age.
- Prader-Willi syndrome. It is an uncommon genetic disorder, which causes reduced levels of sex hormones, weak tone of muscles and makes you feel constantly hungry.
8. Growth Hormones Are Not the Same as Steroids
While most of the Human Growth Hormone or HGH use is FDA approved, some of them are not. This includes the usage of HGH containing additional anabolic steroids, which are performance enhancing drugs.
Sportsmen and athletes who want to increase their stamina and energy levels for performing often use steroids. They also use them for increasing their muscle mass to make their athletic performance stand out from the rest. This is a controversial practice whereas plain HGH-enhancing supplements are not.
9. The Many Benefits of HGH
Your body naturally produces human growth hormones, or HGH, in the pituitary gland. This has numerous benefits on your body, which can be summarized as below:
- Human growth hormones improve weight reduction. In a number of HGH research studies, obese people of normal age have shown results of reduced weight and increase in muscle mass.
Researchers gave HGH treatment to about 24 adults who were HGH deficient and they in turn lost weight equaling up to an average of 12.5 pounds of fat. Their lean body mass increased by an average of 12.1 pounds. HGH helps to cut fats and aids in building up strong muscles.
- HGH builds stronger bones: Some children’s bone density suffers from a deficiency of growth hormones. HGH therapy helps to correct that condition. Such therapies also help in bones regeneration that aids in faster healing of bones.
Growth hormones contribute to the managing of bones and mineral metabolism in your bodies, and are also responsible for the healing of fractures. HGH works to speed up the repair of injuries and wounds in the body. It helps to treat osteoporosis as well.
Some Swedish scientists conducted a study on 44 men and women between the age of 23 and 66 who were deficient in growth hormones. They gave them HGH therapy continuously for two years. In the end, they found that their bone density had increased by a large amount. Proper HGH levels also decrease the risk of a bone fracture.
- HGH promotes stronger muscles. Human growth hormones stimulate collagen fusion in the tendons and skeletal muscles, which helps to improve performance of exercise as well as the overall strength of muscles.
A study showed that after the HGH level increased in a healthy man’s body, he experienced improved muscle strength in his lower body. He also found that his body composition and thermoregulation had also become better.
- HGH for proper functioning of brain. A study by a group of scientists revealed that an increase in the human growth hormone levels in the body helps alter a few neurotransmitters in the brain. In addition, it increases the B-endorphin level and reduces the level of dopamine that is related to the feeling of unrest and anxiety.
HGH helps to make your mood better, aids in increasing your level of energy and also improves your sleeping pattern.
- HGH promotes younger looking skin. This indeed is one of the most desirable benefits that HGH offers. A study conducted on a few men showed that after they were injected with HGH injections for quite a period of time, their skin texture had thickened, there was a visible reduction of wrinkles on their faces and their skin had also become smoother.
- HGH improves sexual function: With the decreasing level of HGH, a man moves towards impotence or erectile dysfunction. When you hit puberty, you are bursting with HGH and you are high on sexual energy, but as you grow older, the HGH level declines by a large amount.
HGH therapy helps to correct this condition and would help you to have a better sex life altogether. Even your erections would last longer.
- HGH for a healthier and stronger heart: If you are lacking growth hormones, you are susceptible to cardiovascular risks which in turn reduce your life expectancy. HGH therapy improves the health of your heart, which ultimately helps to minimize such risks.
10. Are There Any Adverse Effects of HGH?
You have read enough about the feel good benefits. But, what are the HGH side effects? If you do not really need growth hormones and you are still injected, supplemented or sprayed with growth hormones, you may face the following side effects:
- Abnormal bone growth
- Liver damage
- Chest pain
- Skin rashes
- Chances of leukemia
- Pain in the joints
- Gynecomastia, a condition where the male breasts, popularly called moobs enlarge
- Increased risk of diabetes
- Atherosclerosis, a condition where the arteries harden
11. Human Growth Hormone Sprays: How They Work
Human Growth Hormone or HGH sprays work to arouse the pituitary gland, so that the release of growth hormones increases manifold in the bloodstream. The oral sprays stimulate the release of human growth hormones in your body.
It is an effective and handy method that many sportspersons use to increase the amount of HGH in their body.
12. How to Use an HGH Spray
You should only spray it per the recommended or prescribed dosage. You are not required to measure the amount you spray because makers have packed them in a pre-set pump spray. When you will use the spray, the correct and necessary dosage would be sprayed at a time.
You should spray the pump into the inner lining of your mouth at a go, which your bloodstream quickly absorbs. Remember that an overdose of the HGH spray can have reverse effects on your health, including hypertension, water retention and joint pains. You will enjoy HGH spray effectiveness only when you use it properly.
13. HGH Spray: Does It Really Work?
Experts don’t recommend HGH sprays for everyone, especially the people with medical conditions. However, when used as directed, HGH sprays do prove to be effective in increasing the growth hormones of an individual.
Your bloodstream absorbs a HGH spray faster than HGH pills and supplements. This is one of the primary reasons why it is a preferred method of accelerating growth hormones.
14. The Side Effects of HGH Sprays: What You Need to Know
You must consult a doctor before using any kind of human growth hormone product. Experts don’t recommend HGH sprays for nursing mothers, adults younger than 35, pregnant women, people who have or had cancer and the ones who are under prescribed medication.
For healthier adults, HGH sprays are quite effective when used as ordered. However, you may have to face a few mini side-effects such as inflammation, gas issues and joint pain.
In extreme cases, you may also face major side-effects such as:
- Sudden riotous or violent behavior from a person who is otherwise known to be patient.
- Psychological disorders like dual personality disorder.
- Origination of type II diabetes.
Remember that if you use the supplements in a cyclical and orderly manner, the chances of side-effects are reduced by an enormous amount.
15. Understanding the Ingredients Used in HGH Sprays
HGH sprays work by stimulating the pituitary gland that aids the human body to release growth hormones by itself. You must never forget to check the ingredients of a HGH spray before purchasing one, because they may contain inactive ingredients like de-ionized water, potassium sorbate, paraben and sodium citrate.
Some active ingredients used for making an effective HGH spray are:
- Human Growth Hormones or HGH.
- Phosphoric acid, which is effective for improving your mental health and makes it sharp.
- Selenium that is essential for proper mental concentration and understanding. It also sharpens memory.
- RNA, which rests inside the cells and is responsible for exchange of information.
- Silica that is vital for youthful looking skin, nails and beautiful hair.
- Zinc, which is required for cell growth and repair.
- Sulfur aids in building up physical energy and stamina, and helps to make one think quickly.
16. Reviews by People Who Have Used HGH Sprays Tell the Whole Story
Reading HGH spray reviews is an option you should not miss out on before making a purchase. Most of the HGH products are synonymous to frauds and scams by a number of manufacturers and internet criminals. They just sound too good to be true. Never be fooled by fake sites and products.
Make an informed decision before buying the product. Also, note that there are no proven evidences for the efficacy of HGH sprays. Therefore, do not expect miracles to happen overnight.
HGH spray black label, HGH spray complete nutrition and sytropin are some of the most recommended HGH sprays by users. And yes, results may vary from person to person.
17. Reasons Using an HGH Spray is Legal
Similarly to hormone estrogen and hormone testosterone, your body produces human growth hormones naturally. Medical practitioners should prescribe HGH products, such as injections, to the affected patients. When you purchase these without a prescription, they are considered illegal.
The good news is that purchasing HGH sprays and supplements is legal. This is because they work by triggering the pituitary gland of your body to secrete more human growth hormone. The best part is that they are safe to use in the long run. They don’t cause major side-effects, unlike the case of insensible use of human growth hormone injections.
18. Where to Find an HGH Spray
HGH sprays are available at all pharmaceutical shops and drug stores. You can also get them online on all leading websites. Remember to use them as directed by your doctor.
19. An HGH Spray is Pocket Friendly
According to users, oral sprays are price-effective when compared to HGH injections and supplements. However, the price also depends on factors such as the brand and ingredients used.
Oral sprays bought online can prove to be more cost-effective. This is because online sellers offer them at lower rates when compared to local drug stores, who mostly concentrate on their own profits. No matter where you buy it from, make sure you have done proper research on the product and its quality.
20. Freebies: Natural Ways to Boost HGH Levels
Your body produces human growth hormone to keep your young, fit and energetic. As you grow old, the amount of growth hormone automatically decreases. Fortunately, there are ways to increase the level of your human growth hormones naturally in the following manner:
- Keep your weight under control. You should consider fasting occasionally. Find ways to reduce your body fat.
- Do not eat unhealthy foods. Make sure to limit eating fried and spicy foods. Similarly, avoid foods with high levels of carbohydrates, particularly before bed. Minimize your intake of sugar as well.
- Eat healthy and well-balanced meals. Eating several smaller healthy meals a day can go a long way to increasing HGH production. This can limit spikes in insulin levels that raise somatostatin.
- Get good sleep every night. Avoid any sort of distractions while asleep. Use a melatonin supplement to get a good night’s sleep.
- Indulge in high intensity exercises. Have recovery shakes or Beta-alanine between workouts.
Your body needs human growth hormones for improved bone strength, muscle mass, younger looking skin and an improved sex life. Using an HGH spray is the most preferred choice for increasing HGH levels; however, you must be wary of the limitations it brings along with it. Do not trust a product blindly. Don’t be fooled by cheap products that claim to do the impossible.
Be wise and make an informed choice by checking the ingredients and reading real reviews by consumers who have tried the product.